Saturday, October 6, 2012

First day of vacation

Well today went ok.. Started off heading the wrong direction this morning and drove 40 extra miles. Got to dollywood heard a great gospel group the McKameys . Went on a few rides , I actually rode the Tennessee tornado a roller coaster I haven't rode in at least last 12 years .when I would come to dollywood in the past I never could ride any rides I was to large.now I am able to ride things I never thought imaginable due to my weight.. My goal is to be able to ride the new eagle roller coaster by the end of our vacation...also we went to the water park here at the resort and I actually got in the water in a swimsuit... And I had to buy a new swimsuit which is a size 18 .. Who would of ever dreamt I would wear an 18 after years of having to wear sizes 30 and 32 ...the down side to it is this swimsuit isn't going to fit for long..

No comments:

Post a Comment