Thursday, December 27, 2012

December weigh in not so good ....

Well I had my weigh in today and I gained a pound.. Am I going to let it get me down ????HECK NO ... I will press on and lose the weight.. My goal of hitting 250 by the new year is a big challenge right now but I got 4 days to drop this weight . It really helps to have an encouraging coach (Krista Blanton) .. And having my friends and family encourage me is great. Although recently I am beginning to think I must of been one ugly person before I lost the pounds due to so many people telling my mother they didn't know how pretty I was... Lol...
Through Christmas it has been a challenge but I didn't even have one cheat..even when Geoffrey made my favorite peanut butter balls . And my cousin Misty made Oreo balls .. I think they were trying to break me.. But I survived with just my idealprotein foods. As 2012 comes to a close and 2013 begins I am going to set a resolution of staying healthier ..I successfully kept my last year resolution of no more soda..one of the best choices I ever made.. No looking back my future is bright and I'm pressing on ..







No comments:

Post a Comment