Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Total failure

Well this is a kinda end of a chapter and a blog... The idealprotein diet was a waste of my money .. I did lose the weight but I got extremely sick.. I had a very bad time when I started back and dropped 18 pounds at my first weigh in and my coach truly made me feel terrible .. Not exactly what I needed a the moment so I just let her go didn't go back ,didn't speak to her again ..gave up and as everyone can guess o gained my weight back ..it was hard for me to cope with feeling better at 400 pounds then I did at 222...but I am taking back control of my life .. I'm not letting my first weight loss coach keep me from putting trust in someone else to help me through my journey. I be decided to make a new start  at some big changes in my life style.. Although I've joined a gym , made some better choices in foods I eat .. And starting something new ... New coach , new program and new outlook on this whole process..2016 is gonna be a better year ...

1 comment:

  1. I just stumbled on your blog. I also struggle with weight issues. I know for me its all about emotional eating. What is working for me is Over Eaters Annonymous You can attend meetings live, do them on line ir even over the phone and it does not cost anything. Its not a diet or a program, just a lot of others like yourself who understand what your struggle, and are there to support you on your journey. Hope whatever you do that you know that you are enough, no matter your weight. Wishing you a wonderful new year with much peace and love in it.

    ReplyDelete