Friday, February 5, 2016

After a hectic time

Well after not getting to stay on plan exactly due to being at the hospital with my mother . I thought I had totally messed up but I still loss just not as much as I would of hoped for. This morning I weighed in at 365.6 so I am still losing . I am aiming for 20 pounds a month . I have been on plan for a month now and I am down 36.4 pounds.. It doesn't really look like I've lost anything but I can tell I am losing.i am trying to set some goals that are realistic.. We are meeting up with my SIL and her husband in September .. A big goal is to be down where I want to be by then..so my big goal is to be down 160 pounds that would be 20 pounds a month til September . If I pull it off I will be under 250 and that is my goal.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment