Thursday, June 14, 2012

Brief intro about this blog and my struggle

Well as most people know I have been over weight my whole life.. About 6 years ago or ao I had a total thyroidectomy..at which my weight got heavier quickly.after adopting my two young sons , I have tried all kinds of diets but nothing seemed to work for me.i struggled with my weight excessing 400 . Then one of my online friends inspired me to try to lose the weight. At the beginning of 2012 I was at my maximum weight 430 pounds.i was dianosed with type 2 diabetes, sleep apnea ,and literially my body was trying to shut down when I layed down to sleep..my doctor had told me that if the cpap machine didn't help I would need a trach to sleep at night.. So I began my weight loss journey again jan 1,2012..I stopped drinking soda and cut down on bread and potatoes. By doing that I dropped 21 pounds..then my cousin told me about a weight loss seminar he was hosting. So on April 13,2012 I began my journey with idealproteiN diet. This blog is going to be a blog to chart my success. And thanks to my coach Krista Blanton and Blanton weight loss clinic I will meet my goal of weight loss and a healthier life...

1 comment: