Thursday, July 19, 2012

Week 14 weigh in....

Well today I weigh in my 14th time since I began on the idealproteiN diet. Hoping for a good number but I take whatever .. The scales don't lie .. Lol... I know my weight goes up and down as the week goes along , but as long as I am moving in the right direction everything I do is worth getting rid of the pounds..
Alot of people been asking me what am I doing to lose weight
. All I can say is I found a diet that works for me .. When they hear of my results they are amazed but when the hear the cost they quickly say that it is expensive.. How much is living a healthier life worth to a person.. To me it is not a great price to pay to be able to enjoy my family and do more with them. Here is what I tell most about the cost of my diet I'm on .. My example of a typical day out with my boys is usually breakfast at McDonald's which would include a value meal of steak , egg and cheese bagel with a hash brown and coke.. I know real healthy right. $5.50 aleast for breakfast. Lunch would be a value meal at a fast food place of a burger fries and coke $6.50 or more. And dinner usually KFC or some other restaurant which means I would spend easily 10 to 15 dollars. Plus all the soda I would drink and junk every day.. Joining this diet has added years to my life. The cost of $90.00 a week for my food isn't a great amount when you figure out what you are not spending on junk anymore.
Well at the weigh in today I lost another 8 pounds..

No comments:

Post a Comment