Friday, August 31, 2012

Just some thoughts

Well as many know I had my utility trailer stolen back on Father's day. It has been a challenge getting things done so that we could get it back from the pawn shop. We had to deal with two different police departments . And neither were very helpful at times. At one point we even had to make contact with a representive of our state to get any info. After months of frustration and tons of unanswered phone calls I had it one day and posted a Facebook status stating how I felt about how things. were going. Unaware that a whining cop would call the detective handling the case and the detective would call me at home at 10:30 at night from the station to question my Facebook post. At first I was angry about it and finally deleted anyone linked to the cops wife was had cried to the detective. Ironically the next day I got to go pick up my trailer (had I know the power of Facebook I would of posted my opinion the day after he called and said he found the trailer then We could of moved my cousin back home without renting a truck)..I truly thought there is a freedom of speech.. I didn't know that you can't have opinions on places or people.i didnt say anything out of line or use inappropriate words... But now more then ever I feel it wasnt right the detective calling me at home .. I don't know him personally and he definitely isn't one of my fb friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment