Tuesday, November 20, 2012

A lot on my mind...

Well this week could end up bad for me.. I got sick and now I'm taking predisone which causes me to gain weight usually so I'm not going to get down hearted if I gain this week.
This week so far I have actually gotten outside and put the gutters back up on the house which is something I could if never done before the idealprotein diet..there is a lot of house jobs that need to be done around here so now I can get busy doing them.i also read a good book this week called choosing forgiveness.. I really needed to read this book it answered a lot of questions but also made me do a lot of thinking . I know stress doesn't help with my weight loss journey so I'm trying to get a lot of things straightened out in my mind so the future can not be shadowed with the past.losing the weight was the first big push to deal with the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment