Thursday, November 1, 2012

Weigh in for 29 weeks

Well I actually weighed in yesterday losing another 4 pounds .. For the first time since I began I wore jeans to weigh in so it added around a pound and half . So I lost a little more but that's ok.... Me and my coach think I can hit a small personal goal of being 250 by the end of December that's 8 weeks to lose 22 pounds.. Once I hit that goal then I'm going to start thinking of how small I truly want to go..since in my whole adult life I have never been under 270.
I have began singing more at church it is amazing how you can have a talent and lose it in a heartbeat..after my thyroid surgery I figured music was no longer for me but by the grace of God I been able to sing..
Next week the Blanton weight loss clinic is doing an open house.. I am going to speak at it . Maybe something from my experience can help someone decide to lose the weight..I know when I decided to lose, one of my adoption group friends was my inspiration. Thanks Charlotte . You will never know how you have helped me ..
On another note, I had to shop again to buy some clothes .. For the first time I my adult life I got size 18/20 jeans.. That's a big deal for me considering I was in a 34/32 back in April ..I've posted a few new pics of my new outfits ...

No comments:

Post a Comment