Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Been a long time coming..


Well it has been a while since I last posted so here is a quick catch up. The last 6 weeks I been struggling due to dealing with my ill child. Stress doesn't help a diet and lack of sleep is no help either. I've not seen my coach in a month . Then I got ill couldn't eat right and actually put on a few pounds with the lack of eating and taking Medicines including a steroid.. But over all I am still happy. After spending this past weekend in pigeon forge I think this chapter of my weight loss journey is almost over. I been on phase 1 for over a year. I talked it over with my husband and I think it is almost time to move to phase 2. Will discuss it with my coach this week. Get her opinion and then make final decision . I am very thankful for the idealprotein diet and my coach. 
I spent all weekend spending time with my family and enjoying where I am right now. If I lose around 10 more pounds I will be down half my size I was when I began. 
It is really good to know my husband is still supportive of whatever I chose to do with my diet.
My whole reason I started this journey was my baby boys . I wanted to be able to enjoy them more and do more with them. All weekend I got to ride the rides at dollywood with them . So the diet has done exactly what I was hoping for . Living life and I plan On Enjoying every moment I have with my sons ..

No comments:

Post a Comment