Tuesday, July 9, 2013

I feel like I fell off the wagon...

Well the blood pressure dropping started again and then got some kind of stomach illness.. Ended up at the doctor he advised me to add some Gatorade to my daily diet. Which actually started helping with the sick stomach and the light headed feeling. But over the last two month it has hinder my weight loss to the point I actually gained some weight back. Then got into something and had a. Allergic reaction and was put on steroids for a week which meant more weight back on.. Not happy with the results but I will not let it bother me to much. Hoping to be back on my diet full time next week after another trip to my doctor . Once I am back  the diet I want to drop another 30 pounds then start phasing off correctly. I've had awesome results with the idealprotein diet and very thankful for my coach who has encouraged me over the last 15 months ..  

1 comment:

  1. These things happen. Don't let it hinder you. You are strong.

    ReplyDelete